Wednesday 28 September 2011

Outdoor Photography I have Taken

All Photographs have been taken using a Canon Powershot S3 SLR

This Photograph is part of the Alton Towers castle. I have then used Photoshop to edit this to give it a dark and atmospheric look.

A black and white image of a rollercoaster I edited. I had to take this on a fast shutter speed to capture the movement of the ride.


For this close up shot I have used the Macro Mode to make the Flower stand out better.

  Taken in the Lake District. I then edit the Photo in Photoshop to a H.D.R image.
 (High Dynamic Range)

.
This was taken the night of the Supermoon using a tripod. It was taken from my bedroom window. I like the effect of the Branches in front of the moon's glaze, but I would of liked to have had a more detailed showing of the moon.



Again I took this the night of the Supermoon, I had to use full Zoom on my lens and I used the Tripod to keep the full Zoom still. By zooming in I have managed to capture the moons surface better.

This Photograph was taken at the Churnet Valley Railway of an old steam train and the train driver who was about to change the tracks.The photo in colour I felt did not do it justice the photo needed to be made to look older so I changed this to a Black and white image.

This I took on a cliff as the sunset was approaching. I think the sun looks more like a bright star by the way the camera has captured the rays. I think the dark silhouetted rock makes the suns reflecton in the water more prominent and it has a clear vanishing point.

This was taken at the Lake District. I Edited the photo in Photoshop to make the contrast brighter like the water and also the swan whiter. I wanted it to look more like a painting which I think it does.

As the sun was going down on the River Themes I captured this image from a boat. I like the size of the sun and the beams shining down and the reflection in the water. It captures the golden hour.

Another moon photograph you can see the dark shades well.

No comments:

Post a Comment