Wednesday 11 January 2012

Final 10 Images Reportage Photography (211)

                     Final Images for Reportage Photography


I picked both fairground pictures as I had never done night time photography before and I felt I succeeded by using slow shutter speeds to give the impression of movement and the feel of the fairground with its vibrant colours.I used photoshop to help give vibrancy. The black night sky on the first photo worked ,but would have been too overpowering on the second so I  was delighted with how the blue sky gave me the photo I  wanted.

I like this because it is a very 'full' fireworks photo in that the fireworks take up much of the composition and are nicely illuminated against the dark silhouetted foreground. It gives the impression of a large magical display. 

This photo is reminiscent of a portrait painting,chosen because of the richness in colour and how the portrait seems to hint at a very interesting themed character. I enjoyed using photoshop on this to add to the colour.

This is just a very well composed portrait I feel, making the viewer feel as relaxed as the model.
It is a very natural photo, very different to the portrait above.The depth of field and the blurred background give the whole photo more depth and the model more clarity.

This image has also been chosen because I think the viewer is intrigued by the character and what she is thinking.The composition with the window effect and the perspective also make this image more interesting.

As I particularly enjoy music photography this is one of my favourites as it conveys the intensity of the singer. The lighting on the singer is ideal and I am happy to have captured her strong image with no background distraction.The black background really helps define the singer well.

Following the music theme I feel this is an unusual photo in composition that I have done,where the spotlight provides an interesting feature next to the singer.  I have changed the original to black and white which fits in with the singers personality and fashion sense.This would make a good photo in a tour programme.

This picture makes me smile as it was a 'fun' image ....taken of scary characters. I feel it is a good group photo showing a lot of effort put in by characters for an event.I like the rather limited colours in the photo

Another 'fun' photo where I have tried and I think succeeded to depict a very relaxed bride .It is showing off her 'fun' personality by posing with the veil in an informal way. Using a darkened and smudged edge to the photo has helped to highlight the bride more.

Labels
Theme1 P6,M4,D4



No comments:

Post a Comment